Josias Schreyer has specialised in sports law from early on. Already during his law studies and his legal clerkship, he supported the team of Lentze Stopper and also gathered experience working in the legal department of FC Bayern Munich. Starting in early 2019, he has been successfully advising his clients at Lentze Stopper as a lawyer on matters with regard to ticketing, in particular on ensuring a comprehensive and effective prevention of illegal ticket market activities, including respective litigation. Furthermore, associations, clubs and companies particularly appreciate his problem-solving pragmatism as well as his teamwork and discussion skills, especially with regard to negotiation and contract drafting. Since 2020, Josias Schreyer is participating in the “LL.M. Sports Law” programme at the University of Bayreuth.
- Since February 2019 Lawyer at Lentze Stopper Rechtsanwälte
- 2016 to 2018 Trainee Lawyer at the Higher Regional Court in Munich, i.a. at FC Bayern München AG
- 2014 to 2017 research assistant at Lentze Stopper Rechtsanwälte
- 2013 internship at Lentze Stopper Rechtsanwälte
- 2011 extra qualification “introduction to american law”
- 2009 to 2016 Law Studies at University of Passau (focusing on „Tax and Criminal Procedure law”)