Franziska Wittersheim joined the Lentze Stopper team as a Lawyer in April 2021. After two positions in international law firms, where she was able to acquire in-depth expertise in Litigation Law, Franziska Wittersheim most recently worked as Senior Legal Counsel & Compliance Manager at Willy Bogner GmbH & Co KGaA. There, she primarily dealt with issues relating to Compliance as well as Trademark and Licensing law. Franziska Wittersheim most recently successfully completed the master’s program for “LL.M. Sports Law” at the University of Bayreuth.
- Since April 2021 Lawyer at Law at Lentze Stopper Rechtsanwälte
- 2020 to 2021 Senior Legal Counsel & Compliance Manager at Willy Bogner GmbH & Co KGaA
- 2019 to 2020 Lawyer at DLA Piper UK LLP (with focus on “Litigation”)
- 2018 to 2020 Master’s degree program “LL.M. Sports Law” University of Bayreuth
- 2017 to 2019 Lawyer at Luther Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH (with focus on “Litigation” with a stay abroad in Brussels)
- 2015 to 2017 Trainee Lawyer at the Higher Regional Court of Zweibrücken
- 2010 to 2015 Law Studies at the Johannes-Gutenberg University Mainz (with focus on “German and European Antitrust Law and Media Law”)