Marvin Thormann, LL.B. (London, England)
Marvin Thormann, LL.B. (London, England) is a qualified lawyer in German and English law. During his legal traineeship, he was able to gain intensive experience in sports law at HSV Fußball AG. In addition, he has been completing the part-time LL.M. program in Sports Law at the University of Bayreuth since 2020. The focus of his international legal studies was, among other things, in the area of labor and corporate law. At Lentze Stopper, he continues to provide legal support in national and international proceedings before state courts and sports tribunals.
- Since April 2021 Lawyer at Lentze Stopper Rechtsanwälte
- Since 2020 Master of Laws Sports Law at University of Bayreuth
- 2018 to 2020 Trainee Lawyer at Higher Regional Court in Berlin, i.a. at HSV Fußball AG and with the litigation department of a law firm in Berlin
- 2017 to 2018 Research Assistant at an international law firm in Berlin
- 2014 to 2017 Law Studies at Humboldt University Berlin
- 2012 to 2016 Bachelor English Law and German Law (LL.B) at King’s College London (England)