David Bischoff has been a lawyer for Lentze Stopper since June 2018. He supports the firm’s mandates primarily in questions of association, corporate and antitrust law. David Bischoff is also doing his dissertation on the liability of intermediaries in cases of rights infringements on the internet, which is why he is also involved in many of the law firm’s media law and copyright law mandates for agencies and sports associations.
- Since June 2018 Lawyer at Lentze Stopper Rechtsanwälte
- Since 2018 Dissertation on the liability of intermediaries in cases of rights infringements on the internet
- 2016 to 2018 Trainee Lawyer at the Higher Regional Court in Munich, i.a. at FC Bayern München AG and a major IP law firm in Munich
- 2015 to 2017 research assistant at Lentze Stopper Rechtsanwälte
- 2014 internship at the German embassy in Budapest
- 2011 to 2016 Law Studies at the University of Jena (focusing on “European and German commercial law”)