David Bischoff has been a lawyer for Lentze Stopper since June 2018 and supports the firm’s mandates primarily in questions of association, copyright and media antitrust law.
- Since June 2018 Lawyer at Lentze Stopper Rechtsanwälte
- Since 2018 Dissertation on the liability of intermediaries in cases of rights infringements on the internet
- 2016 to 2018 Trainee Lawyer at the Higher Regional Court in Munich, i.a. at FC Bayern München AG and a major IP law firm in Munich
- 2015 to 2017 research assistant at Lentze Stopper Rechtsanwälte
- 2014 internship at the German embassy in Budapest
- 2011 to 2016 Law Studies at the University of Jena (focusing on “European and German commercial law”)