Dr. Felix Holzhäuser has been involved in sports law for more than 15 years. Already during his training he gained extensive experience in sports law with stations at renowned sports lawyers, as a trainee lawyer at FC Bayern Munich and with a dissertation on licensing systems in professional sport. As a lawyer he first has been working in trademark and competition law and since over 10 years now in sports law. He has made a name for himself in all legal questions of ticketing and is responsible for effectively combating the black market at numerous Bundesliga clubs. His clients, often sports associations, companies or agencies, facing the fast-moving interfaces of digitalisation, marketing and sport, appreciate his contract know-how and negotiating skills as well as his pragmatic and solution-oriented approaches together with extremely fast and reliable advice.
- 2013 Associate Partner, since 2015 Partner at Lentze Stopper Rechtsanwälte
- Since 2010 Lawyer at Lentze Stopper Rechtsanwälte
- 2007 to 2010 Lawyer at Bird & Bird LLP focusig on sports, competition and trademark law
- 2005 to 2007 Trainee Lawyer at the Higher Regional Court Koblenz, in Mainz, Hong Kong and Munich
- 2002 to 2005 Dissertation on club licensing in the German professional football, ice hockey, basketball and handball leagues with Prof. Dr. Ulrich Haas
- 1998 to 2002 law studies at the University of Mainz