Dr. Felix Holzhäuser has been involved in sports law for more than 15 years. Already during his training he gained extensive experience in sports law with stations at renowned sports lawyers, as a trainee lawyer at FC Bayern Munich and with a dissertation on licensing systems in professional sport. As a lawyer he first has been working in trademark and competition law and since over 10 years now in sports law. He has made a name for himself in all legal questions of ticketing and acts for numerous clients in all legal matters relating to major sporting events. His clients – often sports associations, companies or agencies, facing the fast-moving interfaces of digitalisation, marketing and sport – appreciate his contract know-how and negotiating skills as well as his pragmatic and solution-oriented approaches together with extremely fast and reliable advice. He is Chairman of the Sports Law Committee of the Munich Bar Association (Fachausschuss Sportrecht der Rechtsanwaltskammer München) and a member of various sports law organizations, including the German Association for Sports Law (Deutschen Vereinigung für Sportrecht e.V.) and the Sports Law Working Group of the DAV (Arbeitsgemeinschaft Sportrecht des DAV).
- 2013 Associate Partner, since 2015 Partner at Lentze Stopper Rechtsanwälte
- Since 2010 Lawyer at Lentze Stopper Rechtsanwälte
- 2007 to 2010 Lawyer at Bird & Bird LLP focusig on sports, competition and trademark law
- 2005 to 2007 Trainee Lawyer at the Higher Regional Court Koblenz, in Mainz, Hong Kong and Munich
- 2002 to 2005 Dissertation on club licensing in the German professional football, ice hockey, basketball and handball leagues with Prof. Dr. Ulrich Haas
- 1998 to 2002 law studies at the University of Mainz