Dr. Tim Bagger von Grafenstein has been an important member of the Lentze Stopper team for over 6 years. He works very closely with national and international sports associations and is valued there as an employee who is almost completely integrated into the internal processes of the association. In addition, he, who is known for his extremely precise and reliable working methods, has also acquired broad expertise in eSports in the last few years and advises clubs and agencies regarding this area.
- Since 2013 Lawyer at Lentze Stopper Rechtsanwälte
- 2010 to 2012 Trainee Lawyer at the Regional Higher Court of Hamburg, as well as at the DFL Deutsche Fußball Liga GmbH and in the sports law team of large law firms in Hamburg and New York City
- 2010 to 2011 Research Associate at Lentze Stopper Rechtsanwälte
- 2008 and 2009 working in sports law teams of large law firms in Frankfurt a.M. and Munich
- 2008 to 2010 Doctorate on sports antitrust law concerning the broadcasting rights of the German Soccer League
- 2002 to 2008 Law Studies at the University of Bayreuth, focusing on intellectual property and competition law
- 2002 to 2006 Additional training in economics with focus on competition as commercial lawyer at the University of Bayreuth