Caroline Dressel joined Lentze Stopper in 2016 and broadens the firm’s practice with her labour law expertise. In this area, she represents the firm’s clients before the courts and advises individual athletes as well as associations and clubs. Caroline Dressel is also doing her dissertation on the personal rights of athletes and other testimonials, which is why she is also involved in many of the law firm’s media law and marketing mandates for agencies and sports associations.
- Since August 2016 Lawyer at Lentze Stopper Rechtsanwälte
- Since 2016 specialist training in Labour Law
- Since 2015 Dissertation on image protection of athletes under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Martin Nolte at the Institute for Sports Law at the German Sports University Cologne
- 2013 to 2015 Trainee Lawyer in Fribourg and Munich
- 2007 to 2013 Law studies at the universities of Fribourg and Linköping (Sweden) focusing on „Intellectual Property“